Senior AnalystOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Finance Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Basic understanding of Accounting Principles and Standards
- Financial Planning - Budgeting & Forecasting
- Data - Gathering, Reconciliation & Analysis
- A Problem Solver, with Financial Modelling experience
- Financial Reporting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Good Communication and Relationship Management
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
Should this position be on interest please let me know by return email, attaching a copy of your latest CV and contact details and you will be contacted to discuss as required. Alternatively if you know of anyone else that may be interested in this role please forward on my details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age