Lorien are looking for an IT Trainer to join one of the hottest growing areas of a media company in their cyber security division based...
Lorien are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading information organisation in Central London seeking a Procurement Analyst for a 6 month Fix term contract. Our client is recognised globally for authority, integrity and accuracy and provides a range of services to its audience covering news, data and analysis and b2b technology solutions. Their procurement department has a global remit and covers supplier selection, negotiation, contract and performance management.
They are looking for a candidate with a good mix of skills to manage and implement contracts for new procurement:
- Experience adhering to and enforcing processes
- Proven ability in a Procurement function ideally across a mix of services (marketing, technology, contracts etc.)
- Proactive self starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to negotiate the right service for the right price
- An understanding of the principles of CIPS and relevant accreditation is desirable but not mandatory for this role
Joining a small, dedicated and friendly team you will be responsible for:
- Negotiating, reviewing and agreeing commercial and contractual terms for low level procurement
- Maintaining contract records and systems and providing management information to the business on the status of contracts
- Working closely with key stakeholders to manage supplier relationships
- Providing general assistance and guidance throughout the tender process
This role is a 6 month FTC that has good scope to become a long term or permanent role for the right candidate. If you are passionate about what you do and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this company.
Apply within or send your CV to Kimberley.Miller@lorien.co.uk!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age