We're recruiting a skilled and experienced Network Engineer to support customers for the network components of any disaster recovery tests or invocations. Working in a...
We are currently recruiting for a Network Administrator to join one of our clients for a 3 month contract. This role is in scope of IR35.
- Establish network specifications by conferring with users; analysing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establish optimal networks by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilisation, throughput and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintain documentation.
- Upgrade network by conferring with vendors - developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Demonstrate cost-consciousness and identify any cost effective changes
- Evidence of CPD
- Experience in network security, hardware setup and configuration, and design and security LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Telephony and Firewalls
- Cisco accreditation or equivalent in Network, Security and Telephony
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, including some out of hours work as required
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and have the right skill set, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age