ServiceNow Developer 4 months LondonWe are currently recruiting for a ServiceNow Developer to join one of our clients for a 4 month contract based in...
Front End Developer - 6 month Contract - London
We are currently recruiting for a Front End Developer with solid ReactJS and NodeJS experience to join one of our clients in London on a 6 month contract.
Responsibilities of Front End Developer:
- Develop new user-facing features used by millions of users
- Assess the impact of proposed changes to other process areas and systems and recommend alternative solution choices, determining trade-offs and impact analysis
- Discussing technical solutions and providing innovative new ideas to solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Maintaining high awareness of industry issues and trends with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
Front End Developer Required Experience:
- Mastery of JavaSript / HTML / CSS
- Expert experience with styling and responsive design techniques, mobile first website development using technologies such as HTML5, LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance and scalability as key focus
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working product quickly
- Experience with automated JS testing using Karma, Jasmine, Qunit, Mocha, Chai
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Proficient understanding of REST API's
- Experience with Continuous Integrations and Delivery (Teamcity / OctopusDeploy / Jenkins)
- Experience with versioning systems such Git / SVN
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure / AWS
- TDD, XP and Agile practices
- SOLID principles
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and have the right skill set, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age