Technical/Infrastructure Analyst Start Date ASAP Contract Length 6 monthsBased BracknellVM Decommissoning Investigate and identify what VM's are on the networkIdentify the Business owners for all...
Unified Comms Engineer - Telepresence VC Specialist
We are currently recruting for a Unified Comms Infrastructure Engineer (Video Conferencing Specialist, Infrastructure and Security) to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract. This role has a dual location of Bracknell and London.
- Take responsibility for the day to day operational management of our VoIP networks, IP Telephony, Contact Centre and Video applications, with a particular focus on the Cisco Telepresence VC and Cisco Webex environments.
- The provision of some 3rd line support for production systems and roll-out activities.
- Communicate with a number of 1st/2nd line support teams to manage calls and resolve within an allotted time.
- Carry out configuration to complete work requests relating to the set-up and administration of our VoIP networks, IP Telephony, and Video applications.
- Carry out testing and development of new IP Communications applications and features as well as the roll-out of IP telephony to new sites.
- Work with our channel partners to support delivery of IP Communications/ video projects and the resolution of technical issues.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A good understanding of enterprise networking, including WAN/ LAN/ Wireless/ TCP/IP / Ethernet/ ISDN/ DNS/ DHCP/ 802.1X/ QoS/ Security.
- Experience of change management in enterprise and data-centre environments.
- Cisco VCS Control and VCS Expressway build, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) build, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Telepresence Content Server (TCS) build, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Telepresence endpoints (C series/ MX series/ EX series/ DX series/ SX series)
- Cisco Multipoint Control Units (MSE 8000 / 4500) build, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco IM&P, including Cisco Jabber, build configuration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Collaboration Edge.
- Cisco Communications Manager Versions 8.6 through to 11.x troubleshooting and configuration.
- Understanding of Cisco Webex solutions (including CMR Cloud) and their administration.
- Cisco IOS routers (ISRs, ISR G2, ISR4000s), specifically voice configuration.
- Cisco L3 switches.
- MGCP, H.323, SIP, CUBE and TDM gateways
- PRI/ BRI ISDN and SIP PSTN trunks
- Analogue telephony (including Cisco VG248, VG224 and ATAs)
- SCCP, H.323, SIP, DNS, DHCP, CDP.
If you think you would be a good match for this role, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age