Transition ManagerOur corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Transition and Implementations Manager (Cutover) to join their team based in their London office.The Transition...
Mobile Project Delivery Manager - 4 Month Contract - Soho, London
A Mobile Project Delivery Manager is required to join our clients - an award-winning digital agency responsible for designing a broad range of cutting edge applications, on a 4 month contract in Soho, London.
The Mobile Project Delivery Manager will be responsible for owning the building phase of a new mobile application and getting the pre-defined product to market on behalf of a luxury Italian automotive company.
Key Skills required of the Mobile Project Delivery Manager:
- Experience of delivering complex digital solutions.
- Strong experience of native application (Android/iOS) development projects
- Well-versed in Agile and Waterfall
- Digital Agency background is highly desirable
Key Responsibilities of the Mobile Project Delivery Manager:
- Coordinating and leading Sprint Planning and Demo Sessions and being part of daily scrums with the development team.
- Manage status updates, feedback cycles, and sign off with senior stakeholders
- Maintain project budget and manage resource to ensure delivery within a fixed-cost structure
- Travel to Modena, Italy to attend client meetings and workshops (likely 1-2 times per month max)
- Coordinating via Scrum of Scrums with the client technical team developing API
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please send through your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age