My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager to join their Internal Products team to help generate the next generation of...
PMO Analyst required to support the Portfolio Management Office Team including: tracking status of programme outcomes; programme & initiative level risk and issue coordination; coordination of the regular reporting cycle to Portfolio & Programme Director and Investment Board members; implementation, review and monitoring of agreed governance principles.
Additional responsibilities include assisting the PMO Manager with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
- Commercial experience as a PMO Analyst
- Understanding of project management tools
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial understanding e.g. tracking financial spend, POs etc.
- Self-motivated, ability to operate on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Time management skills
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status and delivery of business outcomes
- Salesforce / Financialforce / Clarity
- Media industry experience
Apply now by sending in your updated CV or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
My client is a great place to work - cutting edge technology stack, engineers choose the tools they need and are able to influence the development process. Believe in innovation, experimentation and continuous delivery. Importantly, they ensure staff also have the ability to achieve a good work life balance.
The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
Benefits include: A competitive salary and incentive scheme, learning and development opportunities, 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 2 years, fantastic contribution pension and life assurance etc.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age