Exciting opportunity for a DV cleared Network Engineer to work in London. Due to the secure nature of this role and access to the site...
SharePoint Specialist, West London - 12 Month Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a SharePoint Specialist.
The key experience and knowledge of the SharePoint Specialist include:
- Advanced SharePoint (TeamSite setup, custom lists, export / import, access controls, workflow, site config)
- InfoPath form development and deployment on SharePoint
- Advanced Access and Excel skills
- Extensive IT experience, as well as experience in a lead architecture role delivering major projects
- Strong understanding of data-centric systems involving storage and processing of millions of transactions daily
- Ability to assemble a broad set of technologies and services to create a complete solution to a business requirement: application software, middleware, database, hardware, storage, network
- Ability to provide technical authority and governance role through lifetime of project
- Commercially and politically astute, able to see solutions in wider context of client strategy and customer engagement
- Experience managing relationships with clients at the senior technical and business management level
- Experience managing technical relationships with suppliers and partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills including facilitation, negotiation, collaboration and influencing
The key responsibilities for the SharePoint Specialist include:
- Delivery of Solution Overview Document, System Architecture Document and other architectural artefacts as may be required by the programme and/or client Liaison with programme, client, suppliers and delivery team
- Formal evaluation of 3rd party products used in the solution
- Architectural proofs of concept to ensure that solution will meet functional & non-functional requirements
- Architectural oversight and governance of the programme
- Delivery of solutions (role is hands-on)
This is a contract role for a SharePoint Specialist working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to SharePoint Specialist Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age