Agile Business AnalystOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Business Analyst to join their Bristol based team for 6...
Solution Architect - 6 Months - Bristol
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Solution Architect to join their Bristol based team.
The candidates' responsibilities include:
- Deliver major elements of technology solution design
- Deliver high-level application and data solutions design, ranging in scope from focused project initiations to broader designs for businesses, products or customer segments, satisfying the needs of key stakeholders;
- Deliver Business Technology strategies, targets and roadmaps
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- A background in financial services technology, preferably in a non-personal/commercial environment
- Experience of developing end-to-end technical designs that meet business needs, e.g. design of systems, redesigning processes
- Knowledge of Web based technologies, networking/security and API's
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Very high knowledge of Microservices
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within the Solution Architect domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age