Lorien are recruiting a contract role for an Agile Delivery Lead with strong knowledge of the new GDPR legislation that will be coming into force...
Customer Database Environment & Incident Support Manager - London - ASAP to January
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Database environment and Incident Support manager to join one of our clients on a contract basis. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the performance of the customer database technical solution and tool set ensuring current operational and future needs of the Group Customer Insight team are met, working in close collaboration with IT.
- Manage the specialist 1st Line Support team who ensure day-to-day issue resolution.
- Agree service levels, problem resolution standards and escalation processes for all performance issues and queries.
- Design and produce materials to enhance the knowledge and understanding of the Customer Database solution by all business users and technical support team members.
- Experience of managing customer databases and tool sets in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with customer databases with large customer transactional data sets
- Experience of managing small specialist teams and working in or working closely with a CRM, Customer Insight or marketing department
- Experience of working with campaign management systems, OLAP, analytics tools and reporting systems
- Proven experience in process definition, development and documentation
- Strong project management experience
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience of working with SAS analysis tool set, SAS campaign intelligence studio, modelling environments & decisioning capabilities
- Experience of name and address processing software (preferably Trillium)
- Systems access control processes
- Enterprise infrastructure management
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in hearing more, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age