Project Manager with Application Infrastructure skills Technology Integration Senior PM required to run various post acquisition technology integration projects with a focus on software development...
Role: Security Operations Specialist
Location: Ipswich. Travel to sites in EMEA region may be required from time to time.
Duration: 6 months
Our client is seeking a Security Operations specialist to work directly with their acquisition project team to implement corporate standards and security technologies across the organisation.
Extensive operational support experience and strong documentation and communication skills are essential. In addition, you must have the ability to identify and design security processes which provide robust protection and detection capabilities, satisfy our client's complex and diverse regulatory obligations and ensure operational efficiency.
Security Operations Job Duties:
- Work closely with Project team to deliver security technologies into our client's EMEA locations to support recent acquisitions.
- Produce High-level and low-level designs to support the migration of existing security technologies to bring into line with corporate standards.
- Provide work guidance or technical assistance as necessary
- Implement changes to ensure systems meet business and technical requirements and are in compliance with enterprise architecture guidelines, technology standards and compliant with security standards
Knowledge and Skills:
- Hands-on experience implementing and supporting security technologies in a large global environment.
- Extensive knowledge of current Checkpoint architecture, solutions and products.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking and networking technologies.
- Have the ability to communicate security concepts and principles to a varied audience.
- Senior level troubleshooting skillset related to firewalls and proxy technologies
- Experience in the Security Operations, evaluating, designing and implementing enterprise security solutions.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age