Infrastructure Project ManagerWe are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients Basingstoke in a permanent capacity. In this role, you...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Terrestrial Broadcast Project Manager to come and join their team based from their Hampshire office.
The Terrestrial Broadcast Project Manager will be expected to:
- Lead the definition of business unit programme scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Programme Initiation Document
- Define and implement programme controls and governance to ensure process, documentation, risks and issues and Health and Safety practice comply with best practice and ISO standards
- Lead stakeholder engagement, providing progress and status reports in line with agreed Communication Plans, including contribution at the relevant Steering Boards and through all agreed reporting mechanisms
- The programme has board level visibility and the ideal candidate will need to be able to credibly present at a high level within the organisation. Project and programme governance will be important in maintaining confidence
- The successful applicant will also be responsible for line management of a small team of engineers, Project Managers and planners
- Establish and lead the cross functional and multi-disciplined teams, both direct and virtual, required to deliver the programme, agree allocation of activities and manage their performance throughout the programme
Skills & Experience:
Radio Broadcast technology
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age