Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled BMPN Business Analyst/Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for a 5...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled BMPN Business Analyst/Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for a 5 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Full project life-cycle experience having worked, in a Business Analyst role, on a range of projects - ideally within the Financial Services sector
- Experience delivering projects using either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Strong process mapping background - applying formal process mapping techniques and methodologies - must have BPMN
- Mapping the current state (as-is) and future state (to-be) for business processes and using process maps to help identify requirements
- Experience of using industry standard business analysis tools like User Stories or UML
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Identifying, documenting and validating business requirements (functional, non-functional, data and reporting requirements)
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age