ONSITE DIRECT RECRUITER PERMANENT IT RECRUITMENT(RPO) LONDON CANARY WHARF NEGOTIABLE SALARY £30k-£35k Basic + Uncapped Commission + Company Benefits Lorien Resourcing...
A Software Engineering Coach is required to join a programming bootcamp company to provide guidance to 24 candidates with little or no experience and over the course of a 3 month period, develop them into Junior Software Developers.
Location: City of London
Duration: 3 months / contract to perm and perm opportunity also available. Must be able to start by 28/08/17.
Key skills of the Coach
- You have previously lead, mentored and coached
- You are passionate about education and helping others succeed
- Previous HP Exstream experience
- A keen advocate of TDD
- Pair programming experience
- You are always keen and proactive to learn new technologies and pass on your knowledge to others
Key Responsibilities of the Coach:
- Help guide a cohort of 24 through the set curriculum
- Preparing and delivering skills workshops
- Running breakouts on particular topics
- Working individually with students
- Facilitating group code reviews
- Improving the curriculum
- Providing moral support
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age