This major UK bank who are based in Kegworth are currently looking for a Data Entry Administrator to join their existing Access support team for...
This major UK Bank are currently recruiting a number of Service Desk Analysts to join their established support team at the Kegworth site.
The successful candidates will have have had experience in a Service/Help desk environment, key skills required are Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. A good understanding of computer hardware including desktops and laptops, an understanding of network components is required. An excellent telephone manner and customer service skills are essential to answer technical queries from the bank's employee's.
The following benefits are on offer to all successful candidates;
- FTSE100 Company
- Investors In People Gold accredited organisation
- On site canteen
- Free parking
- Permanent opportunities
- Easy site access from Derby, Nottingham and Leicester
- In house dedicated training team
- Monthly 121's with team leaders to review performance and development
- Fun environment which supports career development
- Wireless headsets - you aren't chained to the desk!
- Opportunity to specialise
If this is of interest to you then please contact Tony on 0207 654 1146, I look forward to hearing from you
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age