Web and Data Analyst | Perm | Competitive Salary | BasingstokeThe prime purpose of this role is to produce and analyse data on our Insurance...
UX Designer - Basingstoke - AA - Contract
Basingstoke with Occasional Travel to London
We are looking for a UX Designer for an opportunity with our client on-site in Basingstoke.
Drives forward the customer experience and sales potential of the AA (website, mobile site and Apps). Continuously evaluates the site and campaigns for improvement. Proficiently deploys a user centered design approach & techniques to projects. Works collaboratively with design, development and merchandising to deliver improvements.
The essential experience required includes:
- Expertise in leading UX requirement workshops
- Ability to critically test usability paint points and quickly identify opportunities from improvement
- Knowledge of industry leading UX software and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Usability/requirements Analysis
- Information architecture
- Interaction design
- Web site development
- Web metrics/traffic analysis
- Insurance or FS background preferred
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role and have the relevant experience, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age