Test Analyst Contract Ipswich We are currently recruiting for a Test Analyst, preferably with Application Development and Infrastructure background, to join one our clients in...
Business Analyst - Ipswich - Insurance
An experienced Business Analyst is required to join our Leading Global Insurance client. The team member will bring expertise in all areas of business analysis, from supporting the early development of opportunities, performing detailed analysis and solution design through to supporting quality assurance and the deployment of solutions into an operational environment. Experience of working with a 3rd party vendor and as part of on and off-shore teams is also essential.
- Eliciting and specifying business needs of technology solutions, taking ownership of resolving uncertainty and ambiguity in requirements
- Supporting the development of detailed requirements, working with in-house and external vendor resources
- Facilitating delivery activity across internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the end-to-end delivery lifecycle, working in a sequential or iterative environment as appropriate to the task.
Experience / Requirements
- Experience of the full IT project lifecycle from requirements capture through to hand-over to operational support
- Experience engaging and influencing business and technology stakeholders at all levels
- First rate communication skills and ability to apply these to rapid and creative problem solving in a pressurised environment
- Involvement in projects where there has been a significant business change activity alongside technology implementation
- Experience of understanding complex business processes, documenting them and proposing change
- BSc/BA degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a financial services organisation, preferably with exposure to the insurance industry/insurance broking
- Experience of waterfall and agile delivery methods and understanding appropriate applications of each
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age