Our client has an urgent requirement to hire a strong Network Architect who comes with Telephony experience would be preferred but not essential. See below the area of experience required for these roles.
- Cisco networking (including basic ACI), WAN and SIP trunking
- VMware NSX
- Network segmentation and SDN.
- Firewalls, load balancing.
- Cisco Contact Center telephony switches
- Unified Communications (experience of the reality of procurement through to implementation)
- IBM (V7000 and SVC) and EMC (VNX) Storage architectures
- TSM, Avamar, Data Domain backup architectures
- VMware vROps, vRA, vRO and vRB (as the basis of an operational private cloud environment)
- Converged (VCE Vblock) and component infrastructure experience
- Windows Server 2008 through to 2016; IBM AIX; RHEL and SLES
- Oracle Exadata and Exalogic
- Data centre architecture (on-premises strategy and relationship with co-lo/IaaS)
This will be an initial six month contract to start as soon as possible, due to the amount of responses we have had on similar roles previously, we can not guarantee that we will be able to contact all candidates on the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age