Urgently required a Tableau Specialist who holds strong Tableau Desktop ideally server. The candidate must be knowledgeable in best practice for interactive Visualisation dashboards and...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an UI Designer specialising in Mobile Apps to join their team based in their West of London office.
The Mobile Apps UI Designer will work on projects to get to the heart of what our users need. Creating sketches, concepts and user journeys that form the foundation of the Apps customer experience.
The role of the Mobile Apps UI Designer is to create coherent user experiences across multiple devices, in line with the wider Digital Experience Language, brand guidelines and mobile best practice. You'll be creating wireframes, prototypes and sketches that underpin the design of the App, both to improve the current feature set as well as develop new and innovative products that support our customers in their journeys.
Skills required for the role:
- Visual design skills
- Photoshop and illustrator skills
- Production experience
- Understanding of core Native design patterns, across Android and IOS as well as best practice
- Expert knowledge of iOS and Android HIG/material design guidelines
- Passionate about all things UI and other areas of design, with pixel perfect creative design
- Excellent motion and interaction design skills
- Portfolio of UI case studies and solutions, ideally involving mobile
- Experience with customer journey/experience mapping
- Great industry knowledge about the latest design trends and technologies
- Able to manage your own work and collaborate remotely on features via Github, Slack, Teams
- A get-it-done attitude
Other requirements for the role:
Ideally some experience in documenting and presenting UI design, you'll have strong experience of working within an agile environment. You will be interested in design blogs/trends and keep yourself in the loop within the industry. Responsible for the creation of visual assets for use within the mobile apps and to standards. Support the development of the BA Digital Apps by designing engaging look and feel, in line with native and BA Digital visual language guidelines.
Be an expert in the following software/applications:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age