Mobile Apps Business Analyst DublinMy client is a Top Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Apps Business AnalystThe role involves designing...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an UI Designer specialising in Mobile Apps to join their team based in their West of London (Hounslow) office.
The role of the Mobile Apps UI Designer is to create coherent user experiences across multiple devices, in line with the wider Digital Experience Language, brand guidelines and mobile best practice. You'll be creating wireframes, prototypes and sketches that underpin the design of the App, both to improve the current feature set as well as develop new and innovative products that support our customers in their journeys.
Skills required for the role:
- Visual design skills
- Photoshop and illustrator skills
- Production experience
- Understanding of core Native design patterns, across Android and IOS as well as best practice
- Expert knowledge of iOS and Android HIG/material design guidelines
- Passionate about all things UI and other areas of design, with pixel perfect creative design
- Excellent motion and interaction design skills
- Portfolio of UI case studies and solutions, ideally involving mobile
- Experience with customer journey/experience mapping
- Great industry knowledge about the latest design trends and technologies
- Able to manage your own work and collaborate remotely on features via Github, Slack, Teams
- A get-it-done attitude
Be an expert in the following software/applications:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age