Project Manager Workforce ManagementWe are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who has a demonstrable track record of delivering complex projects within a fast-paced environment...
I am recruiting a PMO Analyst / Project Manager role for a Global Blue Chip Company. This is a contract position based in High Wycombe with domestic and International Travel.
The PMO Business Analyst directly supports the PMO Lead and the company mission to foster consistency and transparency across regions trough a more cohesive strategy, transformational change, and governance structure. The PMO Business Analyst will help deliver benchmark strategy and transparency through robust project management, financial planning, and supporting proactive communications and change.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- PMO and Project Management Experience
- Understanding of Facilities Management processes in a global setting
- PMP certification
- Knowledge of techniques, tools, theoretical and practical aspects of project and portfolio management
- Direct work experience in a project and/or portfolio management capacity
- Proven experience in tactical plan execution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Project, PowerPoint and Excel are required
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others / negotiate successful outcomes are required
- Strong technical skills and the ability to explain complex issues and requirements in an easily understood manner are required
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and to collaborate in a matrixed, team-oriented environment is required.
- Manage ongoing resource planning and on-boarding activities; develop and maintain project plan across all phases, waves, and go-lives for implementation
- Governance Boards: Communicate with key stakeholders on project viability and to secure continuous organizational commitment;
- Manage Risk: Responsible for creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning, transition, change and program management
- Ensure adherence to key performance indicators/SLAs; perform corrective action planning and develop performance improvement plans where performance does not meet requirements or align to benchmarks
- Partner with Continuous Improvement Specialist to support cross-functional process improvement DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) projects and rapid improvement events (Kaizen), including identifying and managing resources, selection of and training on Six Sigma, process mapping, documentation, and rollout of improved processes.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age