Microsoft Azure Infrastructure EngineerWe are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join one of our client for a 6 month contract based in Southampton....
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an IP Designer to join their team based in their Hampshire office.
The IP Designer will design build and deliver technical IP solutions, products and services to meet the needs of customers and business goals.
Responsibilities, Activities and Deiverables:
- Install, test, analyse, troubleshoot and modify new equipment/solutions to achieve maximum performance and availability
- Provide technical expertise in the development and deployment of service infrastructure, driving improved technical and service performance
- Design and drive processes to facilitate smooth and seamless deployment of new services
- Supervise the delivery of 3rd party suppliers and contractors to ensure that delivery specifications and standards meet requirements
- Standardise equipment to minimise disruption and achieve straightforward integration with existing networks/infrastructure
- Document engineering build procedures and contribute to the continuous improvement of policies, processes and procedures
- Contribute to accurate forecasting and capacity management
- Provide technical leadership within the team, sharing knowledge and skills and providing mentoring support to engineers and technicians
- Adopt the role of Design Authority (DA) in area of expertise to ensure the delivery of the end to end customer solution and for less complex projects Lead Design Authority (LDA)
Qualifications / Skills:
- CCNP Level Qualified
- Knowledge and understanding of Optical Networking
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age