Web and Data Analyst | Perm | Competitive Salary | Basingstoke
The prime purpose of this role is to produce and analyse data on our Insurance client's website journeys. You will be identifying opportunities for improvement in customer experience and actively identifying live website issues causing customer detriment.
- A professional with experience in using web metrics to drive better customer experience and will typically have had some experience in online marketing or analytics.
- Ability to work on a number of different projects/campaigns at the same time with support.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver on time and within project requirements
- Has experience of delivering Management Information and analysis to influence and assist key business decisions. Presentation of analysis in a clear and consistent style to management team.
- Some knowledge of analysis tools to understand web performance.
- May be currently studying for a professional qualification.
- Analyses market data. Numeracy and analytical skills are important.
- Accurate, planned and pays attention to detail.
- Motivated and keen to carve a career in Marketing/Web metrics.
- Gathering and interpret data from 3rd party sources including Price Comparison Website data portals and Digital and Affiliate agencies.
- Use an analytical approach to actively identify inconsistencies between data sets.
- Contributing to, document and administer the Data Mappings change board process
- Providing data to 3rd party benchmark studies and interpret results to drive improvements online customer experience
- Producing weekly management information reports on website performance and provide insight on improvement areas to increase sales conversion/take up of add-on products.
- Using reporting/analysis software to drive efficiencies in MI production and better insight of customer behaviour including Google Analytics, Tealeaf, Excel and web chat.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age