My client a leading media company seeks a Head of Design to manage a Product Design team responsible for designing digital products from responsive websites...
Solution Architect - Technology, London/Berkshire - Contract
My client is a top Retail company who are currently looking to recruit an Solution Architect to work on their technology roadmaps for a set of capabilities/functions.
The key experience and knowledge of the Solution Architect include:
- Knowledge of relevant industry architecture frameworks and standards (e.g.TOGAF)
- Knowledge of the Partnership's businesses, for which the enterprise architecture is being developed.
- Knowledge of financial modelling as it pertains to IT investment.
- Knowledge of IT governance and operation.
- Demonstrates understanding and knowledge of audience and tailors message and delivery method accordingly
- Consistently uses tact in addressing difficult and/or sensitive issues
- Consistently demonstrates ability to facilitate collaboration with stakeholders with diverse objectives
The key responsibilities for the Solution Architect include:
- Architectural strategy and technology roadmap and capability for a set of pan
- Develop and evolve the Enterprise Architecture and associated technology roadmaps for a set of capabilities/functions - balancing the needs of each of the divisions and promoting pan-Partnership solutions and opportunities for cost savings
- Manage the lifecycle of the domain technology, ensuring the technology meets the needs of the business stakeholders, adheres to appropriate architectural and technology standards and represents good value for the Partnership.
- Identify solutions and technologies for decommissioning and create a roadmap plan for this, aligned to the overall technology roadmap for the domain
- Assess demand for architectural work within business capabilities/functions and identify the resource implications of this. Work with the Strategy & Architecture leaders to secure the right level of resourcing for the team
- Manage teams of architects
- Task manage a team of architects, identifying the key activities and deliverables required and managing individuals to deliver these
This is a contract role for an Solution Architect working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Solution Architect Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age