Most engineers work across the entire stack, although many have expertise with particular technologies and domains, for example client-side; performance; accessibility; building APIs; security or...
Agile Java Developer - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Agile Java Developer to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Working experience of Agile methodology
- CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery)
- DB2 SQL/Oracle SQL experience
- A well rounded developer with experience of multiple languages
- Analytical skills, able to question what's best
- Hands on experience working with automated testing
- Rest, Json,
- Credit risk (wholesale/retail) beneficial
Should this Agile Java Developer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age