Executive AssistantAn Executive Assistant is required to support the exec team with our client a leading Fintech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm...
Credit Risk Analyst / Data Analyst - SQL / SQL Server
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Data Analyst for a pioneering Financial Services organisation based in the heart of London Bridge.
The Credit Risk Data Analyst will be working as part of the Forecasting, MI and Compliance team in Credit Risk. The team uses mainly SQL Server technologies to deliver the above.
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who is passionate about data and its applications in Credit Risk and enjoys using their skills for a wide range of applications and projects.
The role is key to the production of reporting and other data driven applications and analysis that may be required occasionally, in order to provide senior management with the required insight to make data driven and informed decisions.
The candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience of the SQL Server database platform, 2008 or later
- Strong T-SQL skills, including good understanding of relational databases and how to query them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal guidance
- Business-facing with passion to understand not just our solutions but also the business drivers
- Some experience in report writing / data presentation
- Strong experience in building tools using MS Excel
- Degree educated
It would be beneficial for the candidate to have experience working in an FCA regulated environment with a good understanding of regulatory requirements. An understanding of credit risk and any experience in the production of impairment models (especially roll rates/flow rates or PD models) would be beneficial.
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age