1st/2nd Line Service DeskOur client who are a Cloud, IT solutions and managed services provider are looking for a 1st to 2nd Line Service Desk...
Microsoft Cloud Consultant
Our client who are a leading Cloud, IT solutions and managed services provider are looking for a Microsoft Cloud Consultant to join their team based in Huntingdon on a permanent basis.
This role requires the individual to be a high quality and professional technical interface between sales, other technical teams and clients and prospects designing solutions based around a defined list of technologies and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, implement and self-manage projects based around Microsoft specific cloud technologies
- Provide onsite support and diagnosis for the above technologies
- Act as an internal escalation point for support personnel with regards technical issues related to these technologies
- Provide Pre-Sales technical advice to sales personnel and customers
- Provide clear design and implementation documentation.
- Clear ability to communicate technology designs and implementations to non-technical audiences
- Attain recognised industry and vendor certified accreditations
- Over 2 year's consultancy experience delivering production deployments of Microsoft cloud solutions including Office365, Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service, EMS, ADFS and MFA.
- Have experience of designing, implementing and documenting solutions at an enterprise level.
- Have an Microsoft Certification at MCITP or MCSE level on Windows 2008 or 2012 platforms
- Demonstrable skills to design, whiteboard & evangelise about these solutions
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age