Test Lead Edinburgh 3 Months (initial)Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Test Lead to join their Edinburgh based team on a...
Defect Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Defect Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Strong Defect Management Skills
- Ability to challenge, chase and drive defects through to conclusion
- Ability to prioritise and manage defect resolution on a daily basis
- Running defect calls, managing defects in QC, Producing daily defect reports showing progress, status and defect stats
- Strong in excel skills and report production keeping consistent communication at all levels
- Ability to manage defect meetings and challenge as appropriate
- Good communication skills are essential to all levels ensuring stakeholder management throughout
- Ability to manage resource to assist in defect management
Should this Defect Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age