My client, a leading blue chip company, based in London near the London Bridge Tube Station is looking for an Information Architect.Responsibilities Include:Designing, implementing and...
Data Architect - General Merchandising - Contract - London
We are recruiting for a highly experienced Data Architect to join one of our clients in a contract capacity in London for 6 months. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The role is based in London, with potentially one day per week in Berkshire.
- Very strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills - business and IT
- Must be comfortable managing and working with challenging IT and Business Stakeholders
- Highly self-resilient
- Experience in retail, ideally general merchandising
- Will also be acting as the Data Architecture Team Lead with a team of three Data Architects
- Experience of delivering workstreams related to their specialism for multiple, large-scale transformation programmes
Role specific requirements:
- Excellent Data Architecture and modelling
- Excellent data mapping and analysis skills
- Worked with System Integrators
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role with your skill set, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age