Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Change Manager to work within their Telecoms business unit to come on board and join their...
Urgently required our corporate client in the Hampshire region requires two experienced Data (Process) Analyst to hold qualification in Babok, Six Sigma (CPQ) Lean or BPM with strong competence in structured and rigorous working methods, pragmatic problem solving and effective influencing and communication skills
The Data Analyst will be fully competent around:
- Defining data models for processes and systems
- Strong knowledge of metric and KPIs best practice and principles
- Strong math and analysis skills are needed.
- Experience in business and data analytics field for a long period of time
- Ideally worked in telecoms / infrastructure organisation before
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Math Skills: good number skills
Analytical Skills: working with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
Communication Skills: present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document
- Support process leads with knowledge on data management best practices
- Design the data model / architecture underlying the simple and efficient processes for the business
- Facilitate data workshops to capture data definitions
- Help identify and define process metrics and KPIs
- Work with Business Intelligence team to get process metrics and KPIs implemented in Qlikview
- Educate the business employees on data management and governance best practice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age