Digital Marketing AssistantA Digital Marketing Assistant is required to join on a permanent basis with a FinTech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm...
Urgently required a Digital Automation Lead to run a Lab project in the Airline/Airport sector before it goes into Beta mode you will typically be competent in the following areas. candidate must have deep knowledge of the Airline and or airport processes
- A proven and recent track record of championing project delivery to aggressive timescales, the successful implementation
- Develops and maintains relationships with a wide range of contacts
- Able to plan and co-ordinate appropriate campaigns to "sell" ideas and reach agreement, using multiple formal and informal influencing channels
- Strong leadership track record.
- Innovative, with a strong desire to achieve practical and cost-effective results
- Has detailed knowledge of airline and airport processes
- Significant experience in business benefit and process analysis
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Able to work in very close partnership with OpCo business and IT teams
- Able to solve complex business and IT challenges with out of the box thinking and new technical solutions
As the Automation Lead your day to day activity will include
- Collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders, applying different methodologies to most effectively achieve the desired outcome
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business challenges, benefits and requirements.
- Use strong analytical reasoning to understand requirements and transform them into operational application
- Acquire deep knowledge of existing ways of working and bring efficient and effective changes for better operational performance
- Contribute to the overall business case by researching and presenting issues including benefits, requirements, cost, options, strengths and weaknesses and the wider implications of implementation
- Create and manage project plans
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age