Senior IT Communications Consultant - Dublin Based Contract
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Communications Consultant with an IT Background.
The key experience and knowledge of the Senior Communications Consultant include:
- Experience working within a Communications role on an international scale
- Good Change/Project Management experience
- Ideally have a broad understanding of IT Applications
- Experience with SharePoint sites and Outlook Mailboxes
- Confident in reviewing Communication Plans and providing feedback on improvements/changes
The key responsibilities for the Senior Communications Consultant include:
- Coordinate functional communication activities in alignment with brand strategy and web standards
- Communicate changes in function specific processes (pre-PO approval, travel approval, external management, etc.)
- Manage global or function specific recognition programs
- Lead change management efforts with function-specific change advocate groups and filter feedback to Leadership and/or Global Change Advocate Network
- Interface with non-technical and technical experts at various levels, simplify complex messages and do accurate proofreading
- Own IT function specific team sites and/or generic function mailboxes
- Responsible for content updates on function intranet pages
- Provide management and leadership to any outsourced web and digital media staff and work collaboratively with staff, management, vendors, IT support.
This is a contract role for a Senior Communications Consultant working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the Senior Communications Consultant Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age