Senior BI Developer Permanent London Bridge I am currently recruiting for a Senior BI Developer to join my client, an international FinTech business on a...
Data Analyst (Data lineage)
Excellent Day Rate on offer
Lorien's Financial client is currently looking for a highly skilled Data Analyst to join the Edinburgh or Brighton based team on a 2 month initial contract, with view to extend.
The successful candidate must have proven experience of the following:
- Must have Data Lineage experience
- Experience of analysing data flows
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Ability to manage cross-functional, geographically-dispersed workshops
- Understanding of data management frameworks, practical application and benefits (e.g. ownership; data quality; reference data; master data; metadata)
- Ability to present information in different formats, suited to the needs of the audience
- Ability to communicate with IT and non-IT stakeholders, across different levels up to (typically) HoD-level
If this role is of interest please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age