Active Directory Infrastructure EngineerEdinburgh ContractOur client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Active Directory Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- A thorough appreciation of technology and its value to the business.
- Experience of working with Application Development and business teams.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Distributed multi-tier web architectures.
- Change control procedures and incident reporting methodologies.
- Deployment/orchestration/release management/Testing tools
- Building and managing systems in AWS or Azure (Other Cloud based hosting solutions)
- Automating infrastructure provisioning - IaaS
- Automating application delivery - PaaS
- Securing Applications
- Application Performance monitoring
- UNIX/Red Hat Linux with strong scripting experience (Unix Shell/ Perl)
- Supporting Microsoft Windows server platforms with IIS 7.5 & 8.5 and .Net
- Apache Web Server technologies.
- Supporting Java EE platforms
- Web Application/Service monitoring
- Cloud hosting environments
- Orchestration and deployment tooling. I.e. Ansible, Puppet, Chef/etc.
- Release management tooling. I.e. Go; Xebia Release Manager, UrbanCOde
- Comprehensive network skills with a through understanding of TCP/IP & Name resolution technologies
- Application-Layer or XML Firewall technologies
- Solid Development Skills in developing and consuming RESTful services.
- Apache Maven for development lifecycle management
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
Should this position be on interest please let me know by return email, attaching a copy of your latest CV and contact details and you will be contacted to discuss as required. Alternatively if you know of anyone else that may be interested in this role please forward on my details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age