Network Architect with Cisco or Juniper experience required to provide high level and low level design for a secure network environment. You will be capable...
Security Payments Architect
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Security Payments Architect to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience in a role that demonstrates technical expertise in one or more key security domains
- Demonstrable experience specifying, designing and implementing payments security systems and controls
- Demonstrable experience in articulating technical strategies, and gaining consensus and support from multiple stakeholders
- Experience of creating high quality policy, guidelines and business case documentation.
- Experience and understanding of Payments, Operations, and Banking environments
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age