Business Analyst - Data Governance / London / ASAP Start
Business Analyst - Data Governance
My Client, one of the worlds leading education suppliers are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst with excellent experience within Data Governance to support the Global Product Data team's work in building and maintaining an up-to-date, global, data-rich view of my clients product portfolio.
Main deliverable's are :
- To refine the draft proposal of the future state Global Data Governance model through working with multiple internal stakeholders.
- To run a pilot in one geography to test the hypothesis and validate key assumptions. Main activities will include conducting interviews, and reviewing data management related activities.
- Based on the findings from the pilot, to recommend a plan to stand up and operationalise the model globally.
- Take the lead in coordinating the activities for operationalisation.
Specific qualifications and experience required for the role include:
- Graduate, ideally with a Master's degree or professional qualification in business, finance or technology
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and apply results to company-wide aims;
- Ability and confidence to establish credibility and work collaboratively with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, together with excellent attention to detail;
- Self-starter with a strong results-driven work ethic; and
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google 'Office' software and tools.
- Understanding of Global Product Taxonomy and data governance principles (necessary training and support will be provided)
- Prior experience in setting up data governance or company wide governance of large programs is highly desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age