HR Business Analyst Contract West LondonOur client, a global FMCG, are recruiting for an HR Business Analyst to join the team on a contract basis...
LMS Specialist, West London - Contract
My client is a FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a LMS Specialist.
The key experience and knowledge of the LMS Specialist include:
- Administration of Learning Management Systems (ideally SuccessFactors, but not critical)
- Design/graphical skills
- Demonstrative technical skills (e.g. Excel)
- Understand Adult Learning principles
- Project Management
- Knowledge of the use of technology for Learning (e.g. Mobile Apps, predictive learning)
The key responsibilities for the LMS Specialist include:
- Work in partnership with a Learning Technology Manager on the implementation of a new Learning Management System.
- Work in partnership with a Learning Technology Manager/Director and the business stakeholders to implement new functionality of the Learning Management System
- Help with the implementation of new technology/software in partnership with IT to ensure consistent deployment and uptake throughout the company.
- Help to manage proof of concept and pilots and define expected benefit to the business through adoption of new technologies.
- Input into defined global standards and processes and ensure these are fully embedded as part of the project implementation.
- Provide input to the creation of learning solutions, including 'hands-on' activities in the Learning Management System or associated tools.
This is a contract role for a LMS Specialist working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to LMS Specialist Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age