Test Manager for Data Programmes Reference Data; Party Lifecycle; Data Quality, Data Governance & ClaimsRole Responsibilities:Define and manage a 'joined up' and holistic approach and...
Test Analyst - Contract - Ipswich
We are currently recruiting for a Test Analyst, preferably with Application Development and Infrastructure background, to join one our clients in a contract position for 3 months in Ipswich.
- Support Project, Product, and Test Managers
- Supporting and confirming test strategy, creating test scripts, co-ordinating test activity, collating results
- Providing quality assurance of the product against the specified test criteria
- Documented Test Analysis
- Facilitation and coordination of testing - test scripts
- Quality assessments of functional testing
- Knowledge of performance and penetration testing
- Knowledge of regression testing and back out planning
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Insurance or Risk Management domain experience
- Worked directly with senior stakeholders
- Business Analysis experience
- Worked with vendors and partners, onshore/offshore experience.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and have a skill set to match, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age