Software Engineer (Go Developer)Contract role London based.Are you a Golang Developer with extensive AWS and Microservices experience?You will be working for a leading media company...
My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager to join their Internal Products team to help generate the next generation of internal products. Working closely with design, UX, commercial team and developers.
Candidates will have the following skills:
- Intelligent use and analysis of data
- Ability to prioritise and draw insights and in an efficient way
- Be the Product Owner for Agile developments, building and grooming product backlogs and setting development priorities
- Knowledge of the entire product lifecycle from insights/analysis, roadmap development, UX, UI and Data driven approaches
- Product Management Experience working on Internal Digital products.
- Data-driven and hypothesis led with ability to balance alongside user research and business objectives
- CRM Experience or GDPR Experience
- Experience with stakeholders management
- Knowledge and ability to work within an Agile environment.The company attracts an exceptionally high value audience. They reach the world's most influential budget holders, opinion formers and purchase decision makers with advertising products across a range of digital platforms.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV!
This leading media company is one of the world's leading business news and information organisations. They are recognised globally for their authority, integrity and accuracy. They provide a broad range of news, comment, data and analysis to the growing community of internationally minded business people.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age