Digital Marketing Lead London ContractOur client, a Global FMCG company, is seeking a Digital Marketing Lead to join the team on a contract basis. Digital...
Digital Product Owner - London - Contract
Our client, a Global FMCG company, is seeking a Digital Product Owner to join the team on a contract basis.
Digital Product Owner: Purpose of Role:
Leads the teams' execution and delivery of releases, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and setting out a clear vision and strategy for digital commerce trade platforms.
Digital Product Owner Accountabilities:
- Maintain global requirements in partnership with multiple business stakeholders
- Manage the project budgets and timelines
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Ensure Acceptance Criteria are clearly defined against each feature
- Approve completed features, ensuring they have met the previously defined acceptance criteria
- Foster an effective Operating Organization & talent development
- Continually assess data, research, insight from users, analytics and input from the team and stakeholders for continuous improvement
- Develop customer database to support CRM
- Plan, execute, and measure tests
- Lead the global rollout and roadmap of trade shopper platform
- Support overall global digital commerce growth strategy
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends
Digital Product Owner Qualifications and Experience Required:
Digital Product Owner Skills required
- Digital Product Owner experience in a successful agile project
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management with the ability to prioritise often conflicting requirements
- Has practical experience in the techniques used in user research to gather evidence of user need and behaviour
- Experience in multi-system integrations inclusive of DAM, CMS, and ordering
- Proficient in digital and technology, user research and web analytics
- Strategic thinking with the ability take a big idea for a project and determine early high-value, high-learning design sprints
- Ideally some experience of technologies such as Salesforce, SAP, Adobe
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in global technology rollouts
If you are interested in the position of Digital Product Owner please submit your CV ASAP as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age