My client, a leading blue chip company, based in London near the London Bridge Tube Station is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
The Responsibilities for this role includes:
- Designing and implementing serverless micro services and databases, and exposing those databases through APIs.
- Liaising with product owners, UX and designers to help shape the user experience.
- Managing the lifecycle of a feature - from design to build to deployment.
- Contributing to the company-wide frameworks.
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience using AWS technologies - in particular API Gateway, Lambda, IAM, CloudFormation, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, SQS.
- Experience building production-ready serverless applications with multiple environments.
- Highly capable in server-side development (Node.js or Python or Java).
- Knowledge of Linux command line tools and version control concepts.
- Experience using the Serverless framework.
- Knowledge of the current state of ES6 and ES7 development.
- Experience with version control and front-end build tools (webpack, sass, babel, grunt etc).
Apply now by sending in your updated CV or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
My client is a great place to work - cutting edge and technology driven, engineers choose the tools they need and are able to influence the development process. Believe in innovation, experimentation and continuous delivery. Importantly, they ensure staff also has the ability to achieve a good work life balance.
The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age