My client, a leading blue chip company, based in London near the London Bridge Tube Station is looking for an Information Architect.
- Designing, implementing and optimising ElasticSearch databases and indexes.
- Designing complex ElasticSearch queries as well as optimising for relevance and query performance.
- Liaising with product owners, UX and designers to help shape the user experience.
- Managing the lifecycle of a feature - from design to build to deployment.
Skills & Requirements
- Highly capable user of ElasticSearch, with extensive use of its feature-set including custom analyzers & tokenizers, msearch, sorting, scroll, zero downtime deployment, index performance optimisation etc.
- Experience in implementing non-trivial search functionality with a combination of, e.g. faceted search, fuzzy search, filtering, relevance scoring, sorting
- Experience using AWS or similar cloud technologies and understanding of serverless architecture.
- Experience in server-side development (Node.js or Python or Java).
- Knowledge of Linux command line tools and version control concepts.
- Experience using Kibana.
- Knowledge of the current state of ES6 and ES7 development.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age