Business Analyst Contract ReigateWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our client's on an initial 3 month contract based in...
Operations / Process Analyst - Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Process Analyst. This is an excellent high-profile opportunity to use your proven facilitation, business analyst skills and process knowledge alongside an opportunity to expand your stakeholder management, communication and project management skills.
A key part of the role will be to constructively challenge the business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure the resulting recommendations transform current working practices.
Some of the key responsibilities will include
- Plan and facilitate large workshops to review and design placing and billing documents and processes that span UK, Philippines & India, reconciling conflicting views and questioning long-held working practices
- Undertake 'As Is' and 'to be' process reviews with UK Business Teams to establish revised standard working practices which, whilst respecting true differences in our lines of Business, remove the degrees of variation that exist today
- Build relationships and drive alignment with a group of senior business SMEs
- Assemble technical outputs, e.g. detailed process maps and document templates
- Coordinate members of the team to produce detailed artefacts that will also be used to create Standard Operating Procedures
- Digest the wider change landscape and work with other programme resources to factor this into the reviews and best practice recommendations
- Contribute to KPI / SLA discussions and capture these requirements
- Contribute to Reporting and MI discussions and capture these requirements
Knowledge, skills & experience required
- Strong Operations/Process Analyst capability with an Pensions/Insurance background
- Experience in directly relevant similar role, Six Sigma/Lean exposure will be highly advantageous
- The gravitas to constructively challenge business representatives
- Proven capability to define, arrange, complete and analyse work
- Advanced stakeholder skills, operates with good deal of autonomy
- Proven experience at defining, initiating, and running workshops
- Experience of BA team management - defined their work, managed quality of work and outputs.
- Strong facilitation, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skillsVisio and/or IBM Blue Works / BPMN knowledge,
- Relevant experience of requirements gathering, analysis and producing/facilitating recommendations
- The ability to work to tight and demanding deadlines
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age