Urgently required a Business Reporting Analyst with experience of database design and development coupled with database principles and architecture. Key skills to include PostgreSQL, Relational...
Role: Procurement Manager
We are seeking a Procurement Manager to run major strategic projects for our client based at their head offices near Soho in London, in this role you will be working across all categories including IT, Digital, Risk, Banking Operations, Lending Operations and Facilities.
To be successful in this role you have to have worked on complex projects responsible for the full procurement cycle, contract management & negotiation, supplier management and long term (5-10 years) planning of procurement and commercial contracts.
* To build and manage cross-business teams to deliver major procurement projects
* Managing complex, cross-functional projects and presenting the results to executive-level management
* Negotiate with suppliers and engage with executive management
* Financial modelling of contracts and developing innovative financial deal structures where appropriate
- Experience of procurement across all categories including, IT, Operations, Services, Digital, Facilities, HR
- Experience of the full procurement lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of supplier markets
- Experience developing contract P&L models over a horizon of up to 10 years
- Commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent
- Results driven with a proven track record of achievement while being adaptable when faced with adversity.
You will be joining a company constantly expanding with a clear growth strategy of the coming 10 years. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary, with a number of additional benefits listed below.
* Annual leave
* Private medical insurance
* Excellent Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age