Business Analyst Permanent Leatherhead A Business Analyst is required to join our client in Leatherhead, Surrey on a permanent basis. Our client is one of...
I am currently recruiting a Business Analyst with specialist experience within the Pensions industry working with workflows and business processes to work on a rolling 6 month contract in Redhill, Surrey.
- Work closely with clients and/or the business to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows
- Design functional workflows
- Facilitating workshops with SME's (Subject Matter Experts)
- Identify operational efficiency opportunities.
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Identifying issues and risks
- Ideally, subject matter expert in Insurance and/or Pensions Administration Systems. The candidate must have strong technical skills in mapping a business process into a workflow
- Perform business process modelling using Visio to appropriate levels of detail (level 1, level 2, etc.) to ensure stakeholder agreement and support of the processes
- Design and produce workflow specifications for the implementation of the functional business process and corresponding workflows using in-house proprietary Workflow Management Software.
- Scope business processes and facilitate process scoping and modelling sessions
- Deliver functional, technical, and system workflow specifications for complex business processes in a clear and concise manner
- Convincing and presenting proposals by way of high level solutions to end users and/or stakeholders.
- Develop use cases and perform testing coordination
- Provide support for user acceptance testing and participate in testing of new system functionality.
- Collaborate with architects, developers, system analysts and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Proven experience as a Business/Workflow Analyst on large and complex projects within an insurance, claim processing or pensions industry.
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly, demonstrating understanding of the implications of technical issues on business requirements and / or operations, and ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Skilled at Business Process Analysis (to the degree that you can use an electronic tool such MS Visio to capture an as-is business process)
- Skilled at producing application and business requirements
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong business/client engagement skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age