Business Systems Analyst Permanent Telford A Business Systems Analyst is required to join my clients a leading consolidator of Closed-Life services, in Telford on a...
Enabling Team Senior Analyst
An Enabling Team Senior Analyst is required to join a Products and Propositions Team on a permanent basis in Telford. The client is a re-insurance company and leading provider of closed life policies.
Skills required of the Enabling Team Senior Analyst:
- Computer literacy, with Outlook, Excel, Access, Visio and SQL
- Experience of working within Life and Pensions
- Ability to think methodically and analytically and be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Able to identify improvement opportunities and call them out
- Self-motivation, self-awareness and positivity
- Coaching and teaching (particularly on technical issues)
- Ability to lead or facilitate a workshop
- Previous mentoring, lead or management experience
- Experience of using SharePoint
- Ability to advise on Regulatory, Governance and Risk requirements
Key Responsibilities of the Enabling Team Senior Analyst:
- Analyse the most complex business problems and propose realistic commercial solutions to stakeholders, using the correct technical pitch for the audience;
- Participate in, and facilitate workshops to gather requirements and develop solutions;
- Work with line manager to identify and document risks within own team and develop effective controls;
- Determine the correct procedures for own team to follow and ensure these are appropriately documented, understood and adhered to;
- Decide how to deal with any situations not covered by the procedures;
- Operate controls to ensure team's conformance to agreed procedures;
- Maintain and develop own area of expertise;
- Call out situations which need to be brought to the attention of management;
- Develop and maintain a network of colleagues throughout reassure and other support mechanisms to enable you to fulfil your technical responsibilities;
- Maintain effective working relationships with members of teams who are suppliers or customers of own team.
- Advise on regulatory and governance requirements
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age