Business AnalystOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
Meetings and stakeholder management:
- Programme Board deck input.
- Providing MI.
- Organising and running working group meetings, e.g. organising rooms, invitations, actions, etc.
- Running fortnightly CIO tower review meetings.
- Reviewing delivery plans and application statuses.
Updates to the Oracle LWE databases:
- Following the 1-to-1 CIO tower session.
- User permissions.
- Maintaining contact lists.
- Linking server, apps and CIO towers.
- Analysis of server details - verifying with technical staff, looking up source systems, amending database records, replaying extracts with Towers, maintaining logs.
- Overseeing feeds between source systems.
- Meta Data Analysis - statistical assessments and produce recommendations.
- Liaising with source system experts.
- Discussions with Risk, Security et al around prioritisation and approach to workloads.
- Developing approach to future phases based on analysis and stakeholder consultation.
- Create process diagrams.
- Working with platform teams to introduce process improvements.
- Shared mailbox management.
- Individual query investigation.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
Should this position be on interest please let me know by return email, attaching a copy of your latest CV and contact details and you will be contacted to discuss as required. Alternatively if you know of anyone else that may be interested in this role please forward on my details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age