Business AnalystWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst on a 3-6 month initial contract based in Ipswich. The role will form part of an...
Business Data Analyst - Contract - Ipswich - Reference Data
My client, a Global Insurance company are looking for a Business Analyst, preferably with some systems/data analysis experience or background to join their large Global Data Programme.
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Proven Business and Systems Analyst experience
- Sequence diagrams experience
- Able to plan and understand impact of changing demands on plans & resources.
- Customer oriented, with excellent business acumen and client facing skills.
- In-depth understanding of the systems development process and overall project lifecycle.
- Excellent process and systems analytical skills
The Business Analyst will be working on projects involving work with both technical and business parties and will be expected to communicate effectively across both areas of the business. The Business Analyst will complete detailed analysis on systems impacts of new/changed functional processes, GAP analysis and Data flows.
- Maintain the project Data Dictionary.
- Ability to document sequence diagrams.
- Complete detailed analyses on:
- Systems impacts of new/changed functional processes to provide a detailed definition of gap fit requirements including any requirements for integration between systems.
- Data flows and business/accounting requirements to clearly define: data content, formatting, mapping, cleansing, enhancement, validation, exceptions handling, access, retention and storage requirements.
If you are interested in the position, please apply.
Business Data Analyst - Contract - Ipswich
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age