3rd Line SupportOur client who are a leading Cloud, IT solutions and managed services provider require a 3rd Line support to join their team on...
2nd/3rd Line Support
Our client who are a leading Cloud, IT solutions and managed services provider are looking for a 2nd to 3rd line Support to join their company in Victoria, London an a permanent basis.
The ideal 2nd Line Support will be responsible for providing 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line IT support on site with customers predominantly in the London area.
- Daily check-lists and visual inspection of comms room
- Anti-virus monitoring and remediation
- SPAM filter monitoring and item release
Desktop / Mobile Support
- Asset management (inc. asset tagging, arranging maintenance and warranty repairs and returns)
- Hardware build and deploy
- Software deployment & patching
- Lifecycle management (new starters, leavers)
- AD/Office 365 support & admin
- Basic desktop product support (Microsoft, Adobe)
- Basic IP phone support (Avaya)
- Basic troubleshooting
- Desktop cabling
- To record all calls to ensure accurate information about the client systems is maintained and available to other support personnel and account managers
- To work with other support staff to build knowledge and skills pertinent to the sites supported for the purposes of holiday and sickness cover
- To comply with all necessary working practices relating to the customer site
- To take a proactive approach to customer IT systems to ensure problems are avoided and the longer term development of the customer IT systems are considered
- To be able to communicate technical issues and concepts to a non-technical audience
- Look to improve management of customer's services at all times
- Look to improve customer service skills at all times
- Attend training courses and take relevant exams
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Previous experience in a similar support environment.
- Previous experience and accreditation's in the following technology areas:
- Office 365
- MS Windows Server 2008 & 2012
- Windows 7 & 10 Desktop
- MS Office 2013 / 2016
- Skype for Business
- MS Exchange 2010 & 2012
- SharePoint / One Drive Administration
- Mimecast / Sophos
- Experience in working with the following environments (but not supporting):
- System Centre (Config Manager)
- Data Protection Manager
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age