Our corporate client has an immediate requirement to bring a Planning Analyst (Integration) to join their team based in their Middlesex office.The Planning Analyst (Integration)...
Test Analyst | Tester | Basingstoke| Hampshire |
Purpose Manual testing and quality assurance team role within a software development environment. Reporting to senior members of the project team, this technical role requires excellent manual testing skills to carry out system testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing of an in-house software tool for both function and usability. Individual must possess the drive to deliver high quality software to tight deadlines and the ability to stay focused whilst repeating testing in a dynamic software development environment.
- Analysis, creation, and execution of manual test cases within an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Management of testing environments and software installations
- Testing of user interfaces, business logic and database backend
- Support software developers with debugging issues raised from test scenarios during the software development phases
- Issue tracking management and resolution
- Daily progress meeting attendance and input into planning meetings
- Adhere to all internal and external quality process standards
- Provide evidence based testing results to senior members of the project team to successfully sign off application releases
Experience Prerequisites for the role:
- Proven experience in the software test industry in a manual and automated environment
- Proven experience of working in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- ISEB/ISTQB foundation certificate in Software Testing
- Experience of testing financial software, both web and client/server
- Understanding of software development life cycle processes
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Tester to join the team on a contract basis in Basingstoke.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age