Junior PMO / Events CoordinatorEdinburghContract 12 months Our leading Banking client are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented Junior PMO / Events Coordinator to...
Assurance Lead - Edinburgh - 3 Month Initial Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Assurance Lead to join their Edinburgh based team on a 3 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Solid experience of Portfolio and Programme Management
- An appropriate Programme Management qualification (e.g. MSP, Agile)
- Experience of managing and controlling costs to a budget successfully
- Experience of delivering strategic programmes that support the business strategy and its growth agenda
- Expert experience in Programme Governance, Delivery and Lifecycle Management
- Practitioner level experience in Programme Planning and Control, Prioritisation, RAID Management, Cost Management, Benefits Tracking, Business Case Management and Stakeholder Management
Should this Assurance Lead position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age